Before getting started you will need the following:
1. A licensed copy of the original game.
2. A copy of the Rising installer downloaded [ HERE ]
INITIAL INSTALLATION PROCEDURES
1. Install Starwars Galaxies from an original disk set. Remember the destination folder you used, we will need it again later during the installation process.
2. After installation in the bottom left of your explorer you should see 32 items in the directory that you installed the game to. You can check this by looking in the bottom left of your explorer.
3. Download The Rising initial installation .exe [ HERE ]
4. Navigate in explorer to the directory that you saved The Rising.exe installer.
5. Right click on The Rising.exe and select run as administrator.
6. Extract to: This should be the same destination folder that you used in step 1 to install the game. Click Extract.
7. It will ask you if you wish to overwrite dpvs.dll, click yes to continue with the installation.
8. After the previous installation finishes navigate back to your game folder and verify you now have 97 items listed in your game directory. You can check this by looking in the bottom left of your explorer.
9. Open RisingLauncher.exe from your game directory.
10. In the bottom left of The Rising SWG Launcher click on “Run Full Scan.” After about 30 seconds the following will show on your screen.
11. Verify on the right hand side everything shows green.
12. Close out of the Client file scan. The launcher should now be shown. Click “Launch” to play!